Weight Loss Tips
Take your weight loss slowly and you'll be able to keep that 5 kg (10 lbs) off for a long time. Be sure to treat your self well because you want to be beautiful on your wedding day, and you can only be beautiful when you're happy.
If you want to lose 5 kg, it will take a minimum of 3 weeks. Don't do anything drastic -- that is, don't completely change your life to lose 5 kg.
I have some suggestions for you that will help you lose weight gradually in a healthy way:
- Drink only water
- No Tea, Coffees, Coca Cola, Juices, etc. Water has zero calories and will help you body flush out the excess fat as you lose weight. I am not familiar with Zera water, but if it has zero calories, go on drinking it.
- Eat the same foods you always eat, but eat only 1/2 as much as you usually eat
- I have found that you will not lose weight by making a big change to your diet. By eating the same food but only 1/2 as much, you will be able to enjoy your usual diet but you will reduce the amount of calories you ingest. You must eat to give your body fuel to keep it working, so fasting is NOT the way to lose weight. In fact, when you fast, your body over-reacts to the food deprivation and will change your chemistry so that it will hold on to your fat for protection. If you are too hungry when you cut your food by half, try eating 2/3 of your usual portions. You Must Eat to stay Healthy
- Tone your Thighs, take long, brisk walks
- Your pace should be faster than normal but not as fast as running. You want to get your heart pumping a little faster than normal but you do not want to put too much stress on your heart. You should walk for about 45 minutes to an hour a day, and if you can find a few gentle hills, your walk will be additionally slimming. Going up and down hills is a great way to tone your legs.
- To Tone your Tummy, try this twice a day
- While sitting in an upright position on your chair, tighten your abdominal muscles and breathe in.
- Hold this position for 10 seconds.
- Breathe out and release the abdominal muscles.
- Repeat this exercise 30 times