The Truth Behind Resveratrol Celebrity Endorsements
If you are a certified TV addict, it is almost impossible to ignore the glowing celebrity endorsements that resveratrol has enjoyed over the past few years. It seems that resveratrol is taking the lion’s share of TV face time compared to the other health food “stars” of the past, which is enough to give jaded health food industry observers reason to be wary. After all, TV has been rife with numerous health food products and “miracle” supplements that have gone the way of cancelled daytime soaps, and the appearance of yet another new star on the health food block is enough to make anyone skeptical.
The truth behind the bright lights
The fact of the matter is, resveratrol may just have the staying power to rival the heavyweights of the TV and movie industry. With numerous health benefits that have repeatedly been proven in stringent laboratory tests, resveratrol has a lot more going for it than mere hype.
Resveratrol is a substance that is present in considerable amounts in the skin of red grapes, and also in peanuts. Before you stuff yourself with these foods however, you have to realize that you would have to consume a lot of them indeed in order to get even a small percentage of the health benefits that resveratrol can potentially provide. Even drinking copious amounts of red wine won’t help, and you will likely succumb to alcohol poisoning before you get close to the recommended dosage of resveratrol! This is why resveratrol supplements are a more effective solution.
What’s in a supplement
Resveratrol supplements have numerous benefits in terms of disease fighting and prevention. Among these are:
- Its ability to prolong your life. Resveratrol can actually reverse the effects of many age related conditions and boost your immune system.
- Its ability to fight cancer. Resveratrol has been proven to hinder the growth and spread of cancer cells, making it a potent weapon in the fight against cancer.
- Its ability to improve your heart’s functions. With its ability to lower blood cholesterol levels, resveratrol may just spell the difference between a healthy heart and one that struggles to perform its necessary duties.
- Its energy boosting qualities. Resveratrol has the advantage of giving you an energy boost that is totally natural and free of side effects. When compared with other energy boosters available on the market, resveratrol is clearly the safest option.
- Its diabetes fighting properties. Resveratrol has the remarkable effect of lowering the levels of sugar in your blood, helping you avoid diabetes.
So if you want to find out what celebrities such as Oprah Winfrey and Rachel Ray know already, check out what resveratrol can do for you!