Whitening Complexion: Herbal Ways for Lightening the Skin
Fair complexion is the first requirement for a person to look beautiful. The dark skin could not be converted into a totally fair skin but a noticeable effect could be given.
Following are the Herbal ways for lightening the skin:
- Make sandalwood paste and mix with rose water and apply it on the face daily.
- Turmeric powder could also be mixed with sandal wood paste and can be applied on face daily.
- Apply the seeds of grapes on face and neck.
- Make a paste of grinded almonds and rose water to make a fine paste and apply it on face and neck. This brings glow on the face.
- Make a mixture of grinded cucumber and mix it with coconut water and then apply on face.
- Soak four of almonds overnight. Grind them after removing their skin till they become fine. Add 1½ teaspoon of gram flour or besan, 1 teaspoon of fresh milk and four drops of lime juice. Make a paste and apply it on the face. Massage gently the face after 15 minutes till the paste comes off. Rinse with warm water and then followed by cold splashes.
- Soak raw potato slices in cold water for 10 minutes. Rub these slices over face, neck and hands