Cleansing: Face Cleansers
Cleansing of body removes perspiration, grease, dust, stale make up, dirt and bacteria from by the skin which cannot be removed by ordinary washing of the face. Cleansing creams go deeper into the pores and wash them thoroughly.
Steps to be taken while applying cleanser
- Always tuck your hair before applying the cream to avoid making the hair greasy.
- Apply cleansing cream in generous quantity on cheeks, chin, neck and forehead.
- Massage the cream into the skin in a light upward and outward movement, concentrating on the creases near the nose, under the chin area, neck, earlobes, around the corners of the mouth.
- Use a moist cotton to remove the cream as the dry cotton absorbs the moisture from the skin and we do not want to loose that moisture.
- Repeat the cleansing process two or three times until the cotton wool comes out clean.
- he cleansing must be ideally done twice a day, once in the morning and again before going to bed